Pair Up with JCPenny




Copeland is starting his first year of preschool in just a few short weeks! I know it's cliche to say, but honestly where does the time go? I remember considering putting him in preschool this time last year but just really wanting one more year with him home all day with me. We decided not to put it off any longer and have officially enrolled him. We started getting school clothes and he got a new backpack filled with his school supplies. He's ready to go, although I'm not quite sure I'm ready for this stage in our lives. 

During this back to school time where we have been getting everything he needs for school, I heard about the Pair Up with JCPenney campaign and it hit my heart pretty hard. The Pair Up campaign is such a great cause and I'm so lucky I get to share it with you guys! 

This back-to-school season, JCPenney is asking customers to Pair Up with JCPenney to ensure all kids have the basics they need to succeed. From August 1st through the 15th, for each pack of kids' socks or underwear customers buy, JCPenney will donate a pack to the Y to distribute to kids in need, up to 750,000 pairs! 

Across America, many kids in low-income households do not have enough socks or underwear to wear to school. This weighs so heavy on my mama heart. I actually wanted to film me talking about this for my YouTube channel but every time I went to read it, I would start crying. I can't imagine the emotional impact of not having these basic items can have on both parents and children. 

In addition to the Pair Up donation campaign, The JCPenney foundation is making a $1M contribution to the Y to help close the academic achievement gap by supporting afterschool and preschool programs! 

So mamas, let's help out these families in need! Head to your local JCPenny and let your kids pick out their favorite character underwear and/or socks JCPenney will donate a pair as well! 

Thank you all for reading! This campaign means so much to me.



No comments :