Sweet Sweet Baby Yawns



shoes / top . similar / jeans / purse 

If you've been following along with me since I've had Finn, you know what a struggle it has been going anywhere with him because he hates every car seat we've tried. No joke, we've tried three of them! When Cybex asked me to review the Cybex Cloud Q Infant Car Seat, I was a little hesitant because of Finn's hate for them. How the heck was I going to get him strapped into this thing and then proceed to take photos of him not losing his crap?! I'll admit, I put the whole thing off for about a week and a half, I didn't even open the box because I didn't want him to see what was coming. When I finally decided to unbox the Cybex Cloud Q, to my surprise, Finley came to see what I was up to. Once I got the plastic off of it, he plopped his bum right into it and started rocking. He was totally digging it! I quickly snapped a picture and sent it to Josh because of how rare this was!


You guys, I was seriously in complete shock. Then came the real test, to put him in and strap him down haha. This is what he hates most! We decided to take the boys to my favorite chocolate bakery, TASTE. I was pretty anxious about the whole situation. When Copeland was a baby we used his infant car seat all the time! He would fall asleep in it constantly and it made running errands and going out to eat so easy and convenient! Of course, Finn is the complete opposite so we never got to use his infant car seats, except for in the car, while we listened to him cry and scream. That is, up until now. We were able to go sit down and guys, HE FELL ASLEEP! My favorite thing about this car seat (and I'm sure it's Finn's favorite too) and what totally sold me on it was the fact that it has a full recline position outside of the car. It's the coolest thing! I hate seeing poor babies with their head slumped over when they fall asleep in their car seats. This eliminates that cricked neck by fully reclining! So while Copeland and I enjoyed some frozen hot chocolate, Finn enjoyed a peaceful nap. I was able to enjoy a restaurant with both hands for once! Haha, but seriously, I can't remember the last time we went out somewhere where I wasn't having to hold Finn if he fell asleep. 

^I know this photo of me is like, derp, but look at those baby yawns!^
YOU GUYS! Up until now, Finley has literally screamed in every. single. car seat. What the heck?!

So I've mentioned before that we purchased our Cybex Priam stroller when I was pregnant with Finn. Were coming up on two years since purchasing and it's our absolute favorite stroller! It rides like a dang dream. I wish we would've just spent the extra money on the Cybex Cloud Q Infant Car Seat because it's definitely worth it as I'm now finding out. We decided on this vibrant in Autumn Gold color. Check out the Cybex Cloud Q and all the available colors HERE.


Thank you to CYBEX for kindly sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% honest & completely my own.

No comments :