The Modern Farmhouse: Front Porch Hangs


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /

Something that we will probably furnish first, although silly to some, is our front porch. I'm so excited to create a warm and welcoming area out there. The exterior of the home gives you that chance to share your personality to everyone who drives by! Josh and I love driving around checking out homes together. I love seeing how people decorate their front porches because it gives me an idea of how their home is decorated. Okay that sounds kinda of creepy haha. But I swear there is nothing more fun than driving by and seeing the cutest front porch, it just makes the whole house stand out!



Something I actually saw on Pinterest was these photos ^ and I died. I think would completely set the tone for our modern farmhouse. I haven't always been a fan of these swinging chairs. I thought they were a little too modern and pod like for my taste, but seeing them in these settings I LOVE them! Plus in all the times I've driven around I have yet to see a house with them on the front porch. So it would definitely catch the eye. I love that they used blankets, pillows and layers to make the areas a lot more cozier as well. If you missed this post where I share a little bit of detail into the exterior of the house. What do you think? Think it would fit in well? 




No comments :