Weekend at the Nursery


midi skirt (only a few sizes left) 
similar styles here 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 

favorite striped styles 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

I got lots of questions about this skirt wen I posted to Instagram. I adore stripes fro spring and summer. The skirt is from Asos, linked above but unfortunately they only have a few sizes left. I bought this during the Asos winter sale back in January and have just now been able to wear it because it's been so cold! I wanted to link some other striped favorites for you guys though, again linked above. Just click on the numbers and it will directly take you to my favorite striped pieces :) 

Josh and I are still waiting on the city permits for our house. Fingers crossed we get them on Friday so we can start digging on Saturday. We're all going a little crazy with nothing to do and no projects to work on. We love a good DIY home project. We've been planning like maniacs though, trying to narrow down light fixtures, vanity styles, tile, flooring, etc. It's been a bit overwhelming to be honest. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted but now that were shopping around and seeing just how many styles of everything there is I'm second guessing everything. Josh could care less about the design aspect of everything so it kinda falls on me and it's not easy. 

Anyway, does anyone remember the movie Turbo, about the racing snail? Copeland has been hooked lately and we love going outside together to try and find little turbos (snails). - so random haha! 

On top of planning the interior of the house we're also simultaneously planning the landscape of the back and front yards. Holy poop that's really hard! I keep telling Josh can't we just put in grass everywhere and call it good? We do know that we want big shade trees but there are so many species of trees and finding which ones work with our soil, our climate, the way our house faces... it's a lot to go over. Walking through the nursery is always fun. It makes it easier to visualize everything. Can't wait to go over EVERYTHING once we actually start building haha. 

Happy Tuesday!