momiform



Happy Friday mamas! We're heading into the weekend full of smiles and a pile of things to do. I feel like I've found my new one over the past week. My last "momiform" consisted of workout leggings and over sized shirts ha, so this is an upgrade. I'm really embracing my messy mom bun lately. I'll admit I had a hard time coming to terms with the fact that getting ready is a thing of the past now that these two little guys are on the move more than ever. Finn took his first steps this week! He'll be quick on his feet in no time which gives me even less time to get ready than I already had, so the mom bun it is...like everyday haha. 

I still want to feel somewhat put together though and I know I'm late to the bodysuit party, but holy smokes! These things are amazing! Like run out and buy some now! I've already bought 5, all from Forever21 because they're cheap but really cute. I've been wearing them with shorts, maxi skirts and my ripped jeans. With two kids in tow, I love that I don't have to worry about them pulling up. Bonus if I can nurse easily in it like this one I'm wearing. To add a bit of glam (hahaha.. glam while being a mom, nursing, spit up, the whole sha-bang, I know) I paired this particular look with some wedges. My usual go-to are my sneakers though when I'm out running errands with these two. And of course, my Nena and Co bag is my favorite for spring and summer. 

Hope you all have the best weekend! We'll be re-arranging our storage unit to make room for some furniture purchases we made last month. I know why the heck are we buying furniture when we haven't even started on our house? You're preaching to the choir... but I can't ever resist a good sale and I somehow convinced Josh it was a good idea so I took it and ran.Wish us luck haha!

3 comments :

Ewa Macherowska said...

Just perfect! ;)

Erica Valentin said...

Super cute look! And how adorable are your little guys! (all the HEART EYES!!!!)

Erica Valentin
www.ericavalentin.com

Berkleys Boutique said...

That bag is so awesome! A must have for Spring & Summer!

www.berkleysboutique.com