Easter Basket Inspiration for Babies


^^ a little throwback to Copeland's first Easter 2014 ^^

Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love that it's spring and everything is blossoming and coming back to life. I adore all the pretty pastels, getting together on Easter Sunday with family and the fun Easter egg hunts with the kids. I also love putting together something special for my babies. This year is Finley's first Easter! I remember Copeland's first Easter like it was yesterday. It was one of the warmest Easters we've had and I'm hoping this year will be the same. 
I've teamed up with Bitte Shop to share some of my favorites for filling up those little one's baskets. 


1 // 2 // // 4 // 5 // 6
7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11

I love the idea of using a cute and practical basket that can be used again as decor in the nursery or around the home. This cute zig zag print one would look adorable with green grass spilling out of it and all these cute goodies stuffed inside! I LOVE that egg bodysuit for Easter breakfast. Seriously, the cutest thing! I always love giving a book for any occasion. Our book collection is pretty extensive because I usually tend to give at least 3 every holiday haha. Bitte shop has a some really great ones to choose from HERE. A stuffed toy is always on my gift giving list for the littles as well. For the babies I like to give wooden toys. Not only are they so cute but I appreciate the natural element of them as well. 

I hope I was able to give you guys some fun inspiration to get you started with filling up those babies Easter baskets. One of the best parts of being a parent is getting to celebrate holidays with our families, isn't it? :) I love finding special things I know my kids will just love. I'll be sharing some inspiration for the toddlers next! 

1 comment :

Berkleys Boutique said...

Adorable easter outfit for the little one.

www.berkleysboutique.com