Hello Fresh


This is our third time using Hello Fresh because we truthfully love this company. The meals are always so yummy and easy to prepare. Not to mention I'm not the best cook, I try but I'm not great, I love that Hello Fresh helps me get creative in the kitchen with fun and yummy ingredients. 

Finley has finally started to be interested in solid foods. He's not a fan of pureed food so we just share what's on our plates with him and during this lunch cooking session he was going crazy! Screaming, yelling, wanting all the food ha! I tried wearing him for a while thinking that would be the easiest way to cook (otherwise he's at my feet crying to be held) but nope! He loved sitting in his Bumbo helping me out ;)

For lunch I made these turkey burgers and they were so good! I've never been a huge fan of ground turkey but man, the seasonings in this were awesome! 

Hello Fresh is offering $35 off your first box by using discount code DARLING35. I think everyone needs to try it but be warned you will get hooked on how easy meals become after using it :)







No comments :