A Spooky Front Porch with Pottery Barn Kids




pumpkin pillow (target/old) . werewolf costume PBK (sold out) . welcome mat . door color-


Halloween has always been a favorite holiday of mine. Dressing up is a big deal around here and so is decorating for this spooky and fun holiday. When Josh and I were newlyweds we were both into the super scary decorations but now that we have little ones we love the adorably spooky decor.

When I was on the search for front porch decorations Pottery Barn Kids was the obvious choice. The pieces they offer are so cute and fun for the season and Copeland had the best time helping me pick out things to make our front porch extra "soo-ky" as he calls it. He loved helping me put up the spider cut outs on the wall and always has to say good bye to Mr. Skeleton when we leave the house. This is a kid after my own heart. His love for Halloween is so cute. I love watching him get excited everytime we pull up to the house and he sees all the fun things! Having kids just makes holidays so much fun, doesn't it!?

While we were browsing Pottery Barn Kids, Copeland saw this werewolf costume and was jumping up and down and howling because he was so excited about it. I'm so happy we got it because he is the cutest little werewolf I've ever seen! We're so excited for Halloween night to take this little guy and his brother out for candy!

Also just a heads up! Every Halloween piece from Pottery Barn Kids is on major sale right now!!!


No comments :