SoYoung - Modern Family


Leggings / Top sold out-Similar / Jean Jacket** / Shoes sold out- Similar / Sunglasses 

Copeland || Top-Similar / Jeans / Sandals-Similar / Hat-Similar

**I bought this jacket about 12 years ago! It's from Abercrombie 
so I linked one of theirs. I'm sure the cut is the same :)

I can't tell you how excited Copeland was when this cute SoYoung backpack and lunchbox arrived.
As soon as I took them out of the box and put it on him he picked up the lunchbox and said
"bye mom! I'm going to Disneyland." He's such a goof :) No joke, he will stuff these bags full and
then pretend to be going to work, to the store, to the park. It's so cute watching him and his imagination.

It's also so crazy to think that I'll be signing him up for preschool next year and these will come in handy.
But for now we will play and pretend and use them over the summer.

I've been making a huge effort to clean out our house of anything toxic. Yes, I've totally turned into one of those
crazy essential oil, coconut oil, green product moms but after watching so many documentaries about how many
chemicals are in our daily household items, it's pretty scary. Especially when you have little ones who are crawling
(and eating. Yep that would be son licking his spilled milk off the floor #facepalm), and climbing up on the counters
to spray and then rub around the counter top cleaner. I've never been so happy over the decision I've made to keep
safe products in our home. Anyway, what I love most about these raw linen backpacks and lunch boxes is that
they are PVC, Phtalate, Lead and BPA free. I also love that they are machine washable and dishwasher safe
plus they are stinkin cute as could be!


No comments :