Tuft&Needle


 Picture Frames // Oil Display Shelf - Josh built // Nightstand - Josh built


I want to start this post by saying I am not a morning person. AT ALL. I could sleep til noon if a little someone would allow it :) I need my sleep or else I am one unhappy camper. It's really quite ridiculous. I always thought that once you became a mom you would just sort of change into a morning person, but nope. I still hate mornings and I still love my sleep. That is when I use to be able to get a good nights sleep...

So I'm sure many of you have seen these mattresses that are shipped to you in a huge box, right? I will be the first to admit that I was a little skeptical about them. How comfortable could a mattress be when it's shipped in a box just a little bigger than myself?

Well, I was pretty much put in my place when we decided to try out Tuft & Needle. I can't even put into words how great this mattress has been! Especially for my pregnant self. My gosh, it's honestly like sleeping on your own personal fluffy cloud. It's really is a little piece of perfection in a box. The first night we slept on it, Josh was amazed. He woke me up the next morning just to let me know how well he slept and that we will always be customers of Tuft&Needle. It's honestly that good! It was actually pretty funny. Our previous mattress we have had since we've been married. It was our first official married couple purchase and we were so proud of it! Until just recently (okay, more like within the past couple years) when we started noticing our backs killing us every morning and the tossing and turning that happened every night. The first night we slept on our Tuft & Needle mattress Josh turns to me and says "I started searching for my indent and couldn't find it and then I remembered we have this sweet new mattress!" You guys should have seen him. He was like a little boy on Christmas morning! And yes, our previous mattress had indents of where we would sleep. All nicely sunken into those uncomfortable mattress springs... so awful. So all I can say is hallelujah to no more springs and hello to comfy foam!

You can read all about Tuft&Needle HERE but one of my favorite things about this company is that they make the mattresses in the United States. The fabric actually comes from a family owned textile company in the Carolinas and the foam is poured and cut here in the United States.

When we move Copleand into a twin, we will definitely be getting him one of these mattresses. He currently has been sleeping in our bed since May, you guys. MAY! As much as I love him sleeping with us, I'm not getting any smaller from here on out so we finally got him out of our bed and into his own room with his own big boy toddler bed last week so he hasn't yet experienced the delight of this mattress ;) Soon big guy, soon!

thank you Tuft & Needle for sponsoring this post!

No comments :