Stripes & Starbucks




This past weekend some family came up from out of town and it was so fun
all being together at my grandparents home for yummy food and late night laughs.

I wore this adorable little outfit from Bohme to the family party and I can't even
explain how comfortable it is! During the day my mom, sister, cousin and I
went out for some b-day shopping (can you believe my little man is turning 2!?)
and I got so many compliments on this outfit. I love the blue stripes but it is
also available in other colors which are just as cute! I can't wait to pack this up
to take to California next month! It will be so comfy for the beach!

Use code NATALIE15 to get 15% off your total purchase!!!! Thank you Bohme Boutique!

Also how is it already August? Do you have any last minute summer vacations planned!?



No comments :