Flowy & Flared


JEANS - Lulu's / TOP - Kohls sold but I love these! 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 
HEELS - Nordstrom / WATCH - Forever21 / EXTENSIONS - Hidden Crown

I've gone into total birthday party planning mode with Copeland's SECOND 
birthday coming up, so being able to run errands in this effortless and comfy look
is something I'm all about! Plus, Josh gets a wife that looks put together (and not in pajamas)
and I still get to be comfortable. Win-win! 

So I've basically become a little a lot in love with these wide flare jeans from Lulu's
They have been such a great pair of jeans that I can dress up with some pumps 
and a flowy top or dress down with some wedges and a raglan tee for 
game night at the baseball fields! 

Am I the only one who was bummed when flare jeans went on the back burner for a few years? 

thank you Lulu's for sponsoring this post!



4 comments :

Carolanna Travis said...

You are not the only one! I just ordered a pair of flares and I'm so glad they're back in my life! You styled these perfectly and your hair looks flawless!
-Carolanna, from www.girlmeetsbrave.com

Liv said...

You look great in those flared jeans.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

HelloCopeland said...

Carolann's, I totally agree, they are so cute, why did they ever go out of style?!

HelloCopeland said...

Liv, thank you so much! :)