Chocolate Dates & Camping


DRESS / HEELS - similar HERE & HERE || Copeland: ROMPER / SANDALS 

The other night I needed to run some errands in the city Josh works so on my way
Copeland and I picked him up and stopped by the cutest little chocolate tasting spot in
the downtown Provo area. Copeland was so excited about his iced chocolate drink and 
I was happy to be able to spend this warm summer evening with my boys! 

Josh and I have decided that we have to spend more time outdoors this summer, this is
partly because our child is a total free spirit nature boy. We spend about 90% of our days
outside in the kiddie pool, jumping on the trampoline or just reading and lounging on the 
outdoor daybed. The first thing Copeland says in the morning is "outhsy" (outside) and so out
we go!

Before Copeland, Josh and I were pretty much home bodies. The only time we'd venture 
outside was to play golf on the weekends so we are excited about our Utah bucket list 
we've created for this summer. One of our spots to visit is Goblin Valley  which I'm SO 
excited for! I haven't been camping since I was about 10 so I can't wait to share in all 
the newness of it with Copeland. 

Anyway, let's talk about this dress from Love, Everly for a quick minute! I call it my glorified nightgown. It's seriously so comfortable! I realized that my must have clothing item this 
summer is t-shirt dresses. Comfy and I still feel somewhat put together ;)



6 comments :

oliver said...

Like my wife and daughter..Seeing them makes me happy.



Prada

Taylor said...

So cute!
Your son is adorable.
Xo.
www.itswhatsin.com

Regine Karpel said...

The dress.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Berkleys Boutique said...

I love following your posts! You and the little one, always adorable and so fashionable.

www.berkleysboutique.com

jennai said...

Great photography.The boy is so cute to look

Josie said...

I can't decide who's cuter - you or your boy!

Love, Josie
https://fashfactory.com