The Perfect Fit



Click the Links Below to Shop This Look
Linen Top (on sale!!!) / Skinny Jeans (on sale!!!) / Heels 

I've always, always hated shopping for jeans. No joke the last time I bought a pair of jeans was over a year ago and before that, about 3 years prior. I've always hated trying them on and then feeling discouraged about how how they fit my shape. I have a pretty small waist and wider hips so finding a good pair that fit just right is hard and frustrating so I usually just end up with a a pair of the "they look okay, I guess. Let's just hurry and get out of here!" kind and live in them for years! I guess that's why I have such a love for dresses, skirts and workout clothes. These things tend to look good on everyone and every body shape.

Well when I ended up getting these Pink Blush jeans in the mail I was really worried how they would fit. I don't even like going into stores and buying them, so getting a pair of jeans from online was a bit out of the ordinary for me. Anyway, I can't tell you how in love with these jeans I am! They hug me in all the right spots and are unbelievably comfortable. I've worn these more in the past couple weeks that I've had them then I have worn any other jean in my closet! I'm obsessed with the how dark they are and the length is perfect!

I ended up pairing them with these nude pumps and this Pink Blush linen blouse but I've also worn them while just lounging around with a slouchy boyfriend tee. They are kind of the perfect pair to dress up or down :)

So if you're like me and really really hate jean shopping then check out these beauties because they are pretty amazing!




1 comment :

Lifestyle Lodestar said...

love this look and especially the white top- it's so versatile.
https://lifestylelodestar.com