Pom Poms & Pineapples with Love, Everly





TOP / SHORTS / SUNGLASSES 

I've been so excited to share that I've been working on such a fun project with Love, Everly Shop!
It's been so fun seeing the whole summer line and photographing it all! All the pieces are so fun,
girly and happy. I just want all of it! Weird huh ;) But really, I'm in love because everything is not
only really cute but pretty dang affordable as well, which I'm all about these days as we are
trying to get our student loans paid down.

You can follow Love, Everly on Instagram HERE to be the first to know when they launch
later today because you won't want to miss out on this cute boutique!

2 comments :

Ellen Vicius said...

I just love it this look...so fresh
http://ellenvicius.com/essence-1485.html
xoxo

Benedicte .Mbayi said...

I looove the pictures with the pineapple!
Please check out my new fashion inspiration blog: tfmbe.blogspot.com
Thanks! x