Hawaii Vacation

What a hectic month May has been but I am back and excited to get blogging again!
We got back from Hawaii last week and the rain here hasn't helped in making 
it any easier with being home ;) While we were vacationing I didn't take very many photos 
but I did take lots of videos and put together this one with some highlights of our trip! 




We had such a great time but now that we're home we are ready to get into summer
and start on some projects around the house and yard. So I'm sure as most of you know
Josh and I love DIY projects. our whole house is just a giant DIY project so over
memorial weekend we decided to build a daybed for our back patio. I still need to find
a mattress for it but it turned out so great! We also went garage sale-ing and found some
pretty cool things for our outdoor bungalow patio which I can't wait to share with you guys!

Anyway I'm happy to be back and can't wait to start posting more!

No comments :