Get Ready With Me | Spring Time Look

It's been a few months since I've done a get ready with me video.
I had some time this weekend to make one :) hopefully it's not too
boring watching me do my makeup... :)



Moisturizer: Aveeno
Primer: Neutrogena Shine Control
Liquid Foundation: Loreal Infallible
Dark Circle Eraser: Maybelline 
Lip Balm: Baby Lips Coral Crave
Eyebrow Pencil: Younique
Powder Foundation: Palladio
Bronzer: Benefit 
Blush: ELF Pink Passion
Blending Brush: Eco Tools
Eye Shadow Palette: Urban Decay
White Eyeliner: Rimmel London
Lengthening Mascara: Almay
Volume Mascara: Loreal Voluminous Curved Brush
Thickening Mascara: Almay
Matifying Powder: ELF
Lip Liner: Covergirl Seduce
Lipstick: Covergirl Honeyed Bloom and Maybelline Peach Poppy 
Finishing Powder: Revlon 

Hidden Crown Extensions: 16" & 20" color: 60/8P


2 comments :

Jessica Garcia said...

I always enjoyed watching your videos :)

Thanks!

xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

HelloCopeland said...

Thanks girl! I have fun making them. I need to be better at making them more often :)