Feed Yourself Fit Vacation Body Challenge

Hey ladies!

I'm really excited about this Facebook group! The main reason I'm starting
it is because I'm completely lacking in the motivation and dedication department
to eat healthy right now. I don't know what my deal is and sometimes I look
back at what I've accomplished and just am in awe that I actually stuck to something!

I know I can't be alone in feeling like this so I thought through creating this Facebook
group page, anyone who wants to can join, participate and we can all help each other
out and be each others support system for those days when we'd rather do ANYTHING
besides eat right and workout.

If you wanting to join the challenge you can join the group by clicking HERE.
We will be doing the complete FYF program so if you don't have a copy you
can download it HERE

There are two different workouts in the program. An at-home workout routine and
a gym routine. You can do either or a combination of both which is my favorite!

I can't wait to get started with you guys and am going grocery shopping tonight!



No comments :