DIY Backyard Toddler Swing


When I saw this swing on Pinterest a couple months ago I knew it was going to be on our summer 
project list! After building our Pergola last summer  I've been getting so excited about this summer 
to finish our patio and this swing was the perfect addition to it!

Copeland is already obsessed and it's only been up a few days so I know we will get lots of use of 
it all summer long. The tutorial I used was super easy to follow and I was able to 
make it during Copeland's nap time and then Josh helped me with cutting the dowels and 
actually hanging it up :) 

I used THIS tutorial but I opted for using Ikea fabric (and sealing it with waterproof paint ) which 
I only need 1 yard of and the total price for the completed project was about $35! Definitely worth it! 

What summer projects do you all have planned? I think our next one will be this patio daybed that 
I've also been obsessing over for a while!

Happy making! 

1 comment :

Joasia Zając said...

This is really amazing swings. Very comfortable for toddlers. Don't forget to check out Nigerian Newspapers Online