Catch-Up



Copeland || top / shorts / sandals / hat 

Holy smokes April is going by fast! Josh's last day of school is on Monday! HOW?!
We are sort of freaking out and keep talking about all the time we will have to actually 
spend together once he's finished. It's a surreal feeling, that's for sure. 

I feel like life has been so hectic lately. I can't seem to get on top of the laundry and housework
(picking up the same toy(s) 12,837 a day is slowly driving me insane) and I have yet to send out 
Josh's graduation announcements. I did order a cake for him though :) Is that weird? I just feel that 
any big occasion deserves a cake :)

Anyway, it might all be in vain because my husband is the epitome of nonchalant. So while 
I'm over here getting big "Congratulations" banners, ordering cakes, party decorations and 
what not he's over there like "I don't even think I want to go to the ceremony." (!!). So we 
have decided to skip the entire college ceremony and we will just be attending his major 
departments convocation the following day, which I think will still be special. And although he 
appears as cool as a cucumber on the outside, I think he's pretty proud of himself. 

If you have any graduation gift ideas for the guy who claims he doesn't want anything.ever. 
Let me know. Josh is the hardest person to shop for!







No comments :