Vacation Me | Cropped and Pleated


pleated skirt c/o - Windsor Store | crop top - Forever 21 | heels (old) - Similar
 clutch c/o - Hayden Harnett | sunglasses - Urban Outfitters

My soul was made for the sunshine, the heat and the summer. It's so my happy place!
Today I'm sharing a fun vacation look or really an any day spring/summer look.

I'm totally digging this pleated skirt from Windsor Store for the perfect day date outfit. 
I paired it with my lemon Hayden Harnett leather clutch for some fun color 
and just really love the whole vibe of this outfit. I can't wait to wear this in Vegas! I love 
how chic and casual it is for an afternoon out to lunch and site seeing around the strip.

We cannot wait to spend some time away from the loads of homework Josh typically
has (I'm sure all college students can relate!) to just be able to spend time with
eachother and Copeland. Josh and I love exploring, finding new yummy restaurants
and window shopping and bringing Copeland along for all of that makes life so
much better, even in Vegas! :) I'm sure it's definitely different than when Josh and
I used to go there pre-baby. But we can't wait to find new things to do and explore
with our little silly!

Anyway, what do you ladies think? Remember when I said a goal of mine was to wear a 
crop top in this post, but really never thought I actually would? Well, it happened! 
I found the confidence within myself to just do it and rock it!




8 comments :

Flip Flops And Furs said...

Love it! Looks great on you!!

Sarah
http://flipflopsandfurs.com

studentsandstyle said...

I love this look! It's so effortless and cute (: I just created a new blog, and although I don’t have much up yet, I’d love it if you stopped by sometime (:

-Rae
studentsandstyle.wordpress.com

Christy said...

You are darling. I love those sunglasses. Cute cute!

HelloCopeland said...

Sarah, thank you so much! These bright colors get me excited for summer :)

HelloCopeland said...

Rae, thank you! Yes I agree! Such an easy outfit for a for a day out. Of course I will check it out! Thank you for asking! :)

HelloCopeland said...

Christy, thank you! Aren't they so fun? :)

Jeff and Britney said...

Glad you found the confidence, you ROCKED this outfit! Now if only the skirt in that color was still available in my size :(

HelloCopeland said...

Britney, thank you!! Oh no! I'm sure it will be back in stock soon :)