Noxx Apparel



^excuse the #doucheykisseyface. Just workin it for the man behind the camera ;) ^

I'm really so excited about one of my favorite companies Noxx's new apparel line launching today!!! 
You may have remembered this blog post of Copeland in his cute slouchy beanie and this post 
featuring a Noxx headband. I really adore the owner Jennifer and her products are truly some of my favorites. 
Copeland wears his beanie all the time and I love my headband, especially when working out. 

Go check out Noxx, especially if you have little ones! Okay, and even if you don't because they have 
these cute tanks and headbands for us lady folk :)

Follow Noxx on Instagram HERE

2 comments :

Jessica Garcia said...

Love this look :) I also just stumbled upon your blog! Love it!

xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

// said...

Thank you so much! That means the world to me! :)