Spring Break (What I'm Bringing) Video




We are way too overly excited about spring break this year!
Maybe it's because Copeland is older and more interactive or maybe it's just
the simple fact that it's spring break which means no school, no work and just
complete play time all day and night! Either way, we're stoked and ready to hit the road!

I quickly made this video for my YouTube channel of some things I like
to bring on spring break. It's in no way an essential type video, but more
just for fun and really just my favorite stuff. Enjoy! And make sure to subscribe to my channel!



pineapple backpack - My Tiny Tote | yellow clutch c/o - Hayden Harnett | floral hat - Sly Fox Threads | dry shampoo - Walmart | tanning mousse - Ulta | baby lips - Ulta | sunglasses c/o - Windsor Store | striped bikini top - Victoria Secret | triangl bikini - Triangl Swimwear | blanket - similar | pool float - Target (Love this one and this one!)




No comments :