New Blooms




Our little vacation came and went in a whirlwind of fun in the sun and now that we're back
home to our daily routines we've been dying for spring. Before we went grocery shopping
the other day we stopped by the nursery to check out all the new blooms. It totally made
being home a little bit better ;) And now we can hardly wait to get started planting our garden!
I've been telling Josh we need to start a garden for 3 years now (when we first bought our house)
and trying to do that while he was in summer school just wasn't going to fly. I'm so happy
we have the time now to actually do it.

Growing up my parents would plant grow a garden every year and I remember every Saturday
morning going out to help pull weeds and snack on the yummy tomatoes. We then would make
fresh salsa on the weekends from what we grew and oh man, it was the greatest! I can't wait to
share that with Copeland this year, although he's still not quite old enough to really help, I think
he'll love helping to eat the yummy things we grow :)


8 comments :

studentsandstyle said...

This is such a sweet post! First of all, love your outfit, second, your son is a cutie, and third, I love the idea of planting a garden! It sounds like the perfect family project :)

-Rae
studentsandstyle.wordpress.com

Diana Cloudlet said...

It’s such a great post! Awesome! I like your style of writing and your photos!
I know how much time it requires to keep updating your blog, but don’t stop doing it!)

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

Amanda Paige Twohig said...

I love your blog so much :)!!! I recently just started one. I've been following your blog for awhile and you are one of the reasons I wanted to start one! Thanks for all the great posts!

www.ontothenextpaige.ca

Minau said...

Adorable photos! Love your heels!

HelloCopeland said...

Rae, thank you! I'm so excited to get started on the garden!

HelloCopeland said...

Diana, honestly, thank you for this comment! It's hard to keep it up sometimes but I really do love it :)

HelloCopeland said...

Amanda, that's so exciting! I will be sure to check it out, you will love blogging! and thank you for your sweet words :)

HelloCopeland said...

Minau, these heels are so comfy! and thank you :)