Petunia Layette



I've got some major baby fever going on while I wrap up this adorable organic cotton snuggle gift set by Petunia. I have so many friends that are pregnant or had just had a baby and my go-to for baby shower gifts is definitely Petunia Pickle Bottom. Their boxed gift sets make it so easy to chose the perfect gift and what mom (and baby) wouldn't love all these sweet little goodies?! The prints are to die for cute and it makes me so sad that Copeland no longer fits into his PPB layette. I guess that just means time for another ;)

I have to say the greatest item I purchased and something I highly recommend for new moms and babes is the PPB swaddle blanket that comes in this gift set. I bought it while I was pregnant with Copeland and it's a blanket that we still use to this day! It is so soft and dreamy. I will be purchasing another when the time comes because I don't think there's anyway Copeland will share his blankie. 

If you looking for one amazing shower gift you can shop the Petunia Layette Collection here



-shop this post-

3 comments :

Chealsey walton said...

oh my this is adorable!!


xo

http://everydaybeginings.blogspot.com

Val @ Chicken Scratch. said...

You so need a girl! Looking radiant as always, lady!!!!

Summer Ann said...

I have baby fever so bad too!! Those clothes are precious.

XOXO,
Summer Ann
Simply Summer Ann Blog