Love Lulu's



Okay, how is it already February 17th? With it coming up in just a few short weeks, I've got spring break on mind. Bad. Every year Josh's mom takes all the kids south for spring break. It's seriously the funnest ever having everyone together for game nights and the kids love being with their cousins all day. Even though this is Josh's last semester, it still has been pretty sucky having him away studying every night. So not only are we excited about some warm sunshine but we can't wait to have a weekend away with nothing to do except be with our family and play.  Josh, Copeland and I will be heading down there early and since we will be in Vegas I've been dying to go to the Neon Museum! Has anyone ever been? I've heard such great reviews. It's the one thing that we actually have planned. But we really can't wait to just eat a lot, swim a lot and eat some more ;)

This little sundress and cardigan from Lulu's will definitely be in my spring break travel bag. I love that the casualness of this dress. So perfect for hot summer days at the softball field or picnics at the park. 

Check out Lulu's HERE and follow them on Instagram HERE.

2 comments :

Summer Ann said...

I love that outfit! And I hope you have a blast in Vegas. We love it there but we have never been to the Neon Museum.

XOXO,
Summer Ann
Simply Summer Ann Blog

Karra said...

That dress is so functional! I love it! and I've been dreaming of spring/summer for a month now!