Casual Mama




This past weekend was pretty perfect over here. The weather has been beyond incredible. Upper 60's, sunny and we have been soaking up every ounce of the vitamin D. Friday Josh had a couple classes so we dropped Copeland off at my mother-in-laws and I headed up to Salt Lake with Josh. While he went to his classes I explored downtown Salt Lake. We met up for a little more wondering around and a late lunch date. Saturday and Sunday we had the some fun in the sun with Copeland going to the park to hit some softballs and play on the playground. Sunday we ended up playing a round of Golf with my in laws. Summer is right around the corner and I'm dying for the 90 degree heat.

This tee and layered necklace from Lulu's have been my go-to lately, even paired with some distressed skinnies. It's a staple for any wardrobe in my opinion. This top is so dang soft and comfy you guys. I've been searching for the perfect boyfriend tee and have finally found it! Now I need to get the white one.

Check out Lulu's HERE and follow them on Instagram HERE.


-shop this look-

2 comments :

Summer Ann said...

So adorable! Love everything about it!

XOXO,
Summer Ann
Simply Summer Ann Blog

Jennifer Sabino said...

Love the look! We are having a few warm days here in NC but only lasts til Friday! Are you still going to do a post about your social anxiety? I was looking forward to reading it.