Black Basics



bodycon dress (or if you prefer a lose fitting dress) / hat / shoes / watch / tote

Summer is obviously on my mind even though it snowed today. Yes, it was 65 degrees 
last week and today, snow. Welcome to Utah. Anyway, we have a couple vacations 
planned in the coming months to warmer climates so I've got shorts, dresses and sandals
on the mind. 

I love bodycon dresses but let's be real, when you're 5'8" or taller, it's so 
hard to find one that is long enough to cover your cheeks when you bend over so I 
was beyond ecstatic when I found this one and it was only $16! It's comes about 2 
inches up past my knees and is so stinkin cute for summer vacations. I have been 
wearing it around the house lately because it's that comfy. I'm also loving cognac and 
black together and of course, a hat is the cutest accessory for such a basic outfit. 

Anyone else totally craving 90 degree weather right about now?? 

2 comments :

Angela Kezar said...

Love that you found a long bodycon for us taller girls. I usually avoid them online for the exact reason of fear of bending over and showing wayy too much. Can't wait to try this one!

angelakezar.blogspot.com

// said...

I'm the same way! I bought one from Forever21 last year and thank goodness it was only $7 because I can't wear it out in public. It would ride up when I walked. I love this one though! Let me know how you like it :)