A Little Spring in my Step

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /


I wanted to share a few of my spring favorites with you
because its been so warm here in Utah these past couple weeks. 
It has been giving me Spring Fever! 

Oh and before we get into it, I wanted to let you guys know that I will start 
reviewing the comments left on my blog. I feel like there are comments that go unseen 
by me because I don't get updates when you comment. So now I will get an email and 
be able to respond quickly! I appreciate everyone who takes the time to comment and I don't want it to go unnoticed anymore :)

1. Distressed Jeans or Shorts. A good pair of distressed jeans are my go-to during 
the spring and summer. They go great with a pair of pumps or some flat sandals. 

2. White Boyfriend Tee. I'm completely obsessed with my washed black boyfriend tee 
from Lulu's so I have to get the white one. It's so dang soft and comfy!

3. Nude Pump. I've been looking for a great pair of nude pumps that don't require 
me selling my organs for. I loved these Steve Maddens but a lot of reviews said they 
were pretty uncomfortable so I opted for these Charles by Charles David ones and love them!

4. Neutral Tote. A neutral colored bag is always a great piece to have and when it's a tote?! 
Even better, especially for woman with a lot to carry or in my case, a mom with a lot of 
things to carry for my toddler :)

5. Watch. I love watches. I just think they are cute and a great accessory to any outfit. 
I love my cheap Forever 21 watch!

6. Lightweight Trench. I'm seeing spring trenches everywhere and I love them! I'm always 
cold even when it's 70 degrees out so if I can throw on a lightweight trench and still look put 
together I'm all about it! 



-shop my spring favorites-
-shop spring trenches-

4 comments :

Summer Ann said...

I love these picks! And the trench looks adorable on you!

XOXO,
Summer Ann
Simply Summer Ann Blog

Kelly Linn Feller said...

Cute! I love the classic look of nude heels with a trench coat :)
XO Kelly
www.dettecakes.com

// said...

Summer, thank you so much! I was worried about ordering the trench online, but I actually really love it! :)

// said...

Thank you mama! I love these heels. I've always been so afraid of pointy heels haha but I really like them now!