I wanted to share a few of my spring favorites with you
because its been so warm here in Utah these past couple weeks.
It has been giving me Spring Fever!
Oh and before we get into it, I wanted to let you guys know that I will start
reviewing the comments left on my blog. I feel like there are comments that go unseen
by me because I don't get updates when you comment. So now I will get an email and
be able to respond quickly! I appreciate everyone who takes the time to comment and I don't want it to go unnoticed anymore :)
1. Distressed Jeans or Shorts. A good pair of distressed jeans are my go-to during
the spring and summer. They go great with a pair of pumps or some flat sandals.
2. White Boyfriend Tee. I'm completely obsessed with my washed black boyfriend tee
from Lulu's so I have to get the white one. It's so dang soft and comfy!
3. Nude Pump. I've been looking for a great pair of nude pumps that don't require
me selling my organs for. I loved these Steve Maddens but a lot of reviews said they
were pretty uncomfortable so I opted for these Charles by Charles David ones and love them!
4. Neutral Tote. A neutral colored bag is always a great piece to have and when it's a tote?!
Even better, especially for woman with a lot to carry or in my case, a mom with a lot of
things to carry for my toddler :)
5. Watch. I love watches. I just think they are cute and a great accessory to any outfit.
I love my cheap Forever 21 watch!
6. Lightweight Trench. I'm seeing spring trenches everywhere and I love them! I'm always
cold even when it's 70 degrees out so if I can throw on a lightweight trench and still look put
together I'm all about it!
-shop my spring favorites-
-shop spring trenches-