Sweet Tea


bangles c/o sweet tea jewels / dress / shoes-sold out but LOVE these! / bag similar 

The countdown has already started for Josh's spring break. 
We're only about 6 weeks away and I've already started thinking of a warmer 
wardrobe (don't let these pictures fool you, it was only 40 degrees out. yikes!).

Something I've been so into for quite some time are natural stones. I love the energy 
they exude and well, they are so pretty too! My mother in law is the one who stirred this 
passion inside me for them and now we have stones throughout our home, even though 
Josh isn't as into it as Copeland and I are ;)

When I started talking to Amanda of Sweet Tea Jewels I was so excited, especially over 
her handmade druzy cuffs. They feed my natural stone love and look so pretty on. 
Here are just a few of my favorites 1, 2, 3 , 4 .  Amanda is great to work with, 
she can do customization and create beautiful and unique pieces. Make sure to check her 
shop out HERE!

thank you sweet tea jewels for sponsoring this post!

1 comment :

Summer Ann said...

Love that whole outfit but especially those bracelets! Gorgeous!

XOXO,
Summer Ann
Simply Summer Ann Blog