Love Threads


top c/o / jeans (mine are 3 years old and very worn in) / shoes / necklace similar 

"If you saw the size of the blessing coming, 
you would understand the magnitude of the battle you're fighting"

Being mommy to a toddler has been so fun, crazy and I feel like I hardly ever get a second to just sit and breathe haha. It's a good feeling but it's just busy all the time. Copeland is becoming so independent and it's been so fun seeing his little personality come bursting through. I feel so fortunate that I'm able to be home with him even if it's been tough at times living on one income. There were some months along the road where our bank statement read $50.00. Yikes! Somehow we made it work (all thanks to Him), we got through it and the light at the end of the tunnel is just around the corner. Josh has less than 3 months of school left and the company he interns for has already offered him a position. It's amazing how you can be at certain stage of life and then in the blink of an eye you're off to the next chapter. I've been living the past 6 years with the mantra "Don't compare your beginning to someone else's middle." We are all on this crazy journey together. Trying to figure it all out and taking everyday one at a time. Never compare yourself to anyone else and always stay true to you.

I have to give a shout out to Shop Love Threads where this beautiful peasant top is from. 
They have the most lovely pieces with a bohemian vibe and never carry too much of one item so that each piece will have a sort of uniqueness to it. They have quickly become one of my favorite online shops and I know you ladies will love what the owner Nicole has to offer. 
Seriously, the cutest stuff you guys! 
You can also follow along with them on Instagram HERE

xx



-shop this post-

2 comments :

Jennifer Sabino said...

I love the quote. It's good to keep in mind! I'm so happy that you're able to stay home. I remember you saying you have major social anxiety-does that have anything to do with why you are a stay at home wife/mother? I suffer from the same thing & am so lucky my future husband is so understanding about it. It's a difficult thing that not a lt of people don't quite understand.

-Jennifer
Www.jennifersblogbook.blogspot.com

Kate Fischer said...

You can pull anything off lady!:)