Face Cleansing & Make-Up Routine

I'm so excited to share with you all my face wash and make-up routine!
I get a lot of emails about this so I was finally able to sit down while Copeland took a 
nap to get it all written up for you! 

Most of these products I've been using for about 10+ years. 
They are products that I just love and know work well so I know you all will love them.

Let's start with cleansing. 



1. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Moisturizer. I've been using this moisturizer for years because it's so amazing! I've tried other ones in between but always go back to this. It's not oily and not drying either, it's perfect! I use it after every face wash. It is a tad pricey, but it's so important to use a moisturizer. This one work so well with my skin. 

2. Dove Sensitive Skin Soap. I may get a lot of flack for this, but I use this soap to wash my face. I've been using it for over 10 years and have never had a problem with it. 

3. Philosophy Purity Face Wash. If you prefer not to use soap on your face, I highly recommend this face wash. I will occasionally use this and really love it! It's just a bit pricey.

4 & 6. Freeman Masks. These are two of my favorite masks! They are so refreshing you guys! I use them about twice a month, although I'm sure you could use them more than that. Whenever I feel like my skin is becoming dull or dry, I'll use one of these and my face is instantly back to a subtle, smooth and glowing pigment! Plus the fact that they are about a $1 is pretty awesome!

5. Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash. This. Is. The. Best. EVER! I've talked about this before because it's seriously so amazing! It's pricey and I have yet to find a less expensive similar product but this is worth every penny, I promise.

*I don't use any of these products near my eyes. That skin is very delicate so I just use warm water and eye-makeup remover for my eyes and the skin around them.*





1. Too faced Primed and Poreless. I have to use a primer. I just feel like it evens everything out and makes your make-up look airbrushed. This is the best one I've found and I've tried cheaper versions of primer and honestly nothing compares to this one. It's great for use under makeup or even alone to make your natural skin look perfect.

2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser. I've been using this for quite sometime. Whenever I start running out I go into panic mode haha. I need this just to not look like a zombie everyday. I get the Brightener and it really helps cover those nasty dark circles and really just brighten up your face. 

3 & 4. NYX Stay Matte Powder Foundation. Ever since my most loved powder foundation was discontinued I've been struggling to find an alternate. Until now! Meet the NYX Powder Foundation. For bout $10 this stuff works great! It's buildable and lightweight. Love it! I use the ECOTOOLS brushes with all my powder and eyeshadow. They are so great!

5. L'oreal True Match Powder. Okay this is one of my all time favorite products. Just go read the reviews. It's another that I've been using for 10+ years. It is so blendable and stays put. It's very light and honestly it's just a really great product! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great pressed powder. 

6. ELF Blush in Pink Passion. This color may look super bright and intimidating but it is the perfect pink, especially for summer. I get compliments on this all the time and people are shocked when I tell them it's by elf and only $3! It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way :)

7. Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I really have yet to find a bronzer that I like as much as this one. It's matte and very natural looking. Not harsh at all. It's my go-to for sure. 

8. NYX Blotting Powder. This is great, especially if you have oily skin. It's a blotting powder that you can just sweep on to help eliminate any shine. I use it after I put on everything else to help keep my face matte during the day. 




6 comments :

Summer Ann said...

I have used Hoola for years. I finally ran out a few months ago and started using something else but that is a good one for sure. It is a great contour color.

XOXO,
Summer Ann
Simply Summer Ann Blog

Amanda Leigh said...

Dermatologist recommended the Dove soap to me 15 years ago. Still use it to this day!

The Snows said...

Natalie! I love this so much!!! I need to go shopping now! I want to post something like this too. I finally added Maternity Fashion and a 13 week update! Follow me pretty Mama!

jacobandreasnow.blogspot.com

Xoxo Snow

Nikki Stracensky said...

Love this post, thanks for sharing!

http://nikkann.blogspot.com/

Leah Fortuna said...

This is perfect, thanks! I don't wear much makeup, but I'm starting to wear more. Do you use both the foundation and the loreal powder together everyday? Thanks for your help!

Leah Fortuna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.