Winter Layers




coat / thermal top buy one get one 50% off! / cardigan similar and love this one
 leggings / boots / diaper bag / rings similar here , here and here

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Josh had today off so he took Copeland and myself on a Starbucks date :)

We are gearing up for finals over here and can't wait for this
lonnnngggg semester to finally be over so we can enjoy some more
family time and late night drives to check out Christmas lights!
We are also looking forward to doing some volunteer work
and giving back and helping those in need this holiday season.

Oh and I have to let you guys know that my girlfriend and I have been
working on a HUGE project that I'm dying to share! All of the details of
our secret project will be revealed over the next couple weeks! So stay tuned!

Happy holidays everyone, go get yourself a Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks :)




1 comment :

Kate Fischer said...

Your gorg & I wish I could be wearing layers right now!