Lounging


This past weekend has been AMAZING!
For the first time in a lonnggg time, Josh had the weekend off!
He usually is either at school and/or work 7 days a week but
he was able to take a little break (thank you Utah weather!)

So we had a weekend full of family time, a little Ikea shopping,
but mainly just hanging out and lounging at home :)

I love being home with my two guys
(especially when it feels like the North Pole outdside! Yikes!)
and this is usually my go-to outfit for doing such!
A basic tee, some jeans and I'm set (and comfy).
Oh how I love me some basics. Honestly, I feel sexiest when I'm
in just a basic tee and a pair of jeans. Anyone else?

This grey raglan tee is from Bohme Boutique and I'm obsessed you guys!
You know that t-shirt you have, that is your absolute favorite, so you
wear it all the time and wash it just as much and eventually it gets so soft and
broken in? Well this tee is just like that as soon as you take it out of the package!

It's so soft and feels just like my very loved and very worn in vintage tees.
It's amazing to say the least! It's the perfect lounge tee, but I also was able to
pull myself together to go out by simply throwing on some booties, a military jacket
and this awesome statement necklace.

Head over to Bohme right now because they've got some killer specials going on
that you don't want to miss out on!

I hope you all had a great weekend as well!
Also, stay tuned because I will be sharing Copeland's playroom reveal this week!

thank you Bohme Boutique for sponsoring this post 








5 comments :

The Beauty Box said...

I really like those pictures :) They are lovely. P.s. From where is your pink bag?

Ashley said...

I love your white kitchen!

Brittany said...

Who does all these shoots for you!?! Or do y'all just set up a tripod?

// said...

The beauty box, thank you! It's from Petunia Pickle Bottom :)

Ashley, thank you!

Brittany, we just set up a tripod :)

Becky Weeks said...

Love your photos! P.S. where did you get your ripped jeans? Love them!