Summer Sky Organics



As a new mom it can be a bit overwhelming when it comes time to choose baby products. 
There are SO many out there! How do you decide which one is best for your baby? 

When I was pregnant I pretty much stalked other moms blogs to see what they loved 
and what they used when it came to their babies. I always loved reading reviews of 
products and I have come to really love products that I found through other blogs. 

Today I hope I can help any new mom struggling with the same things I 
struggled with; a good company that offers safe and organic baby products. 

Summer Sky Organics is just that! Only they are better because they make 
amazing stuff for us mamas too!

I've been using Summer Sky Organics for a bit now and I'm so amazed by the quality. 
So far I've used the Baby Tush Powder, Baby Nourishing Oil and the Mama 
Lavender and Vanilla Body Oil. 

I'm proud to say that Copeland has never had diaper rash and I truly believe its 
because I use Baby Tush Powder on him with almost every changing. It helps 
keep his bum dry and soft. Because who wants to wear a diaper when your 
bum is still damp from a wipe? That would be so uncomfortable! 

When on the hunt for a good tush powder I quickly realized how hard it was to 
find a USDA organic, talc free, fragrance free, essential oil free powder until 
Summer Sky came along. This stuff is amazing and basically irritant free. 
Also, I use it sometimes as a dry shampoo which is great! 

I remember when I first had Copeland and going to his very first doctor appointment. 
The doctor asked if I used lotion on him and I told her I would put some on him 
occasionally and then I was shocked at what she said. She told me not to use baby 
lotion on him. WHAT?! But it smells sooo good! She went on to say how there are many 
irritants in baby lotion and that it's actually doing more harm than good. She told me to use 
unscented lotions like Lubriderm. Oh how I wish I would have known of This Baby Nourishing Oil
It's silky, soft, absorbs easily and is so much better than that thick lotion.
It is part of our nightly routine now. He loves the little massage I give him with this soft and silky oil. Not only is it USDA organic, but also nut, fragrance and essential oil free! 

I also had to try out the Lavender Vanilla Body Oil for me too and of course 
I'm in love with it! I've always hated using lotion. I don't know why, the feeling of it bugs 
me so to have a body oil that is extremely moisturizing is so great! And the Lavender/Vanilla 
combo is perfect after a good nighttime soak! 

If you're looking for great USDA organic products for your whole family you have to 
visit Summer Sky Organics. They have so many products to choose from. 
I can't wait to try more! 

thank you Summer Sky Organics for sponsoring this post!

No comments :