First Birthday || Gift Guide


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 56


When I started thinking of what to get Copeland I kinda wanted to buy him everything!
But that's just crazy. 
So here is a gift guide I created of which I will be buying a few things from. 

1 - A Tee Pee
This one is $$$. So I made him one myself!
See below :)

2 - Moccasins.
Maybe if I buy him shoes, he'll start walking.
Haha wishful thinking, but If he is walking by his first birthday I'll definitely buy him some moccs.

He LOVES his walker
so I think he will really enjoy this scoot around riding toy.

I just think this is so cute and I just know he will love stacking these.
Okay... and chewing on them too.

Cope is uh-bsessed with trucks!
So these will be perfect for his little hands :)

I've been wanting to get him one of these since the day he was born!
But they are kinda expensive, so this is a maybe :)
But aren't they SO cute!?



I Love finding a good tutorial via Pinterest and I think I found some pretty great ones for 
Copeland's Big Birthday Present, this tee-pee and comfy corner we created for him :)

For the Tee Pee, I used fabric from Ikea and loosely followed the tutorial above. 
I would recommend building your frame first and then measuring for fabric. 
Unless you follow her tutorial and use a sheet :)  

Okay, so he's already seen it and played in it.
I loved it so much when we set it all up that I didn't want to take it down!
Oops... Happy Early Birthday Little Man!

What did you or are you getting your babes for their 1st birthdays!?



3 comments :

Elizabeth said...

So adorable! My daughter just turned one last weekend and we gave her a teepee, a new pair of moccs, a blabla doll (the fox) and I refinished a mini rocking chair for her. All the things I've been wanting to get her this year but waited until her birthday to justify. ;) We also set up her teepee a little early so she could play in it before her birthday. Your teepee turned out so cute and I can't believe your little man is almost one! It's crazy how fast this year flew by :)

The Blissful Brown's said...

You are one crafty mama! I lack that quality and would never be able to make one that cute myself. Props to you!

Kelly Linn Feller said...

What a great tutorial! I've been wanting to make one of these forever :) Maybe this will finally push me to make one!

XO Kelly
www.dettecakes.com