Donut Pillow





I'm kind of obsessed with novelty pillows right now!

They are so fun and cute and Copeland LOVES them.
Maybe even more than I do :)

Anyway, I decided to put my sewing skills to use finally and start selling these fun pillows! 

You can visit my little shop here
No, it's not a super glamorous shop filled to the brim with goodies.
I only have this one listing up right now because I make them as I sell them 
and I make them during nap time :)

Anyway, I'm working on making some new ones and new designs! 
I don't use patterns for anything I sew/create so each one will be different :)

Do you guys have suggestions for fun novelty pillows?
I think up next I'll make a hedgehog, whale or mushroom!?

Oh! I also will be adding some fun Digital Download Prints!
I love design and have countless folders full of designs I've created for my home
so I figured selling them for super cheap and having them available for download would be pretty cool :)


2 comments :

Whitney M. @ The Married Me said...

Pineapples are super popular right now!

littledekonings said...

That pillow is super cute!

Please check out my blog, I'm new!
http://littledekonings.wordpress.com/

Thanks,
K