Mountain Top Bohemian




Peasant Blouse / Bohme On Sale!
Shorts / old Forever 21 / Similar
Hat / old Forever 21 / Very Similar & On Sale!
Gold Initial Necklace / Very Similar & On Sale!



Josh and I headed up the canyon yesterday with Copeland in tow. 
We decided last minute that we wanted to have a mountain top picnic 
next to the lake and it was amazing!

Luckily I brought my camera so I could capture not only the 2 special 
boys in my life, but also this adorable outfit featuring this Bohme Boutique tunic. 
I LOVE the delicate and neutral embroidered detail on the chest and sleeves! 
It adds a little bit of dainty-ness to it all :)

It was pretty warm and sunny, although we were hidden up in between the mountains, 
so I threw on this felt floppy hat to keep the sun off my face and I actually 
really loved the look of it with this peasant tunic

What do you think? 





6 comments :

Desiree said...

I love these pictures!!! Such a sweet moment caught on camera!!

Desiree @ Love Desiree

Anonymous said...

What kind of camera and lens do you use to take your photos? Do you use any special editing program? You guys always look amazingly beautiful!

Kelly Linn Feller said...

Cute! I've been looking for a floppy hat like that!!

XO Kelly
www.dettecakes.com

Becky M said...

I love this look! So perfect for a breezy summer day, not to mention that the pictures are beautiful! Have a great Monday!

www.madeintheshadeblog.com

Ashley Folkema said...

Such pretty pictures! Do you mind sharing what type of camera you use?

Katie Did What said...

Okay I have to second everyone here and ask you, GIRL, what lens do you use??? Your pictures are all so crisp and gorgeous and I basically need your secrets, kthx. ;)

xo