Mom + Babe || Nordstrom Anniversary Picks

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /

I finally had a chance to check out the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

These things caught my eye as soon as I started browsing. 

By far the best face wash I've ever used and this is such a killer deal! 

2. Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash.
I've talked about this before and will talk about it a million times again. THE BEST. Ever. Period. This stuff makes your face feel like a baby's bum. No Joke. I have yet to find anything comparable to this exfoliating face wash.

3. Barefoot Dreams Chevron Blanket.
Does this not look just heavenly? The last thing I want to think about is winter, but I might just have to and buy this blanket for Copeland.

4. Kate Spade Initial Pendant.
I always get so many compliments on my neckalae like this and this is a killer deal you guys! I spent double the price of this! It's a must buy for every mom.

5. Zip Detail Slouchy Satchel.
I don't use a purse because I'm obsessed with my Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag, but I love a good nude color purse and this one is a steal!

I've always wanted to buy a Boon drying rack but hated how bulky they are. This one is only 3 1/2 inches wide though! 

OH! And not pictures but definitely added to my cart arethese Hudson Baby Jeans for only $25 and this adorable Puppy Sweater!







No comments :