Get To Know Me || Part Two

Click Here to watch Part One



Products Mentioned In Video

Aveeno Moisturizer 

Philosophy MicroDelivery Exfoliator

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer

Nursing Bra (I used in the beginning)

New "Nursing" Bra I Use Now

Hair Tutorial Click Here

Also, I am going to be having a Closet Sale this Saturday night!
You can follow Copelands Closet on Instagram to see all the details of it :)

Nothing will be listed over $15.00!

Just a few things that will be listed > > >


4 comments :

Kelly Linn Feller said...

That's my favorite mascara too! I've posted about it on my blog and it's the cheapest and best!

XO Kelly
www.dettecakes.com

Val @ Chicken Scratch. said...

So I just fainted and then peed myself that you even mentioned my name! hahahahhaha (seriously. I'm a total nerd) Thanks for the whole series! I loved listening. You are such a sweet and inspiring person! xo

Jaimie said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe Copeland did that. Haha!! Not funny to you I'm sure but he kills me! I love to when you pick him up and say it's almost copelands nap time so he's getting a little fussy. I love how he looks up at you like wht?? I don't get fussy mom. He's too cute!!! Did he waste all the mascara? I hope not

The Walls said...

I started following you after my sister in law talked about how much she loves your posts. This was a fun video! And of course I loved the end!