Get To Know Me || Ask Away



So I've gone back and forth on making this video for a while now and I finally decided to just do it!

I really have been wanting to make a "get to know me" video. 
I've googled questions to answer and made a whole video but then 
really didn't like the finished product. I think it would be way more fun 
and authentic if I used questions from my readers and followers. 

I feel like I only share with you what I want to share. 
What I want you to see or read. 
I know I've had questions for other bloggers before but 
never really knew how to ask or didn't want to waste their time asking. 

So, what do you want to know about me? 

Once I have a pretty good list of questions, I'll shoot and edit the video! 

You can ask me anything! 
About me, about being a mom, about before I was mom, about hair, 
make up, beauty questions, blogging/ social media questions.
Really anything you ever wanted to ask, ask! 

You can leave a question in the comments below (yep, you can even be anonymous when asking), 
shoot me an email with your question or just comment on my Instagram 
page under the photo I used above!

I'm excited to get answering! 
I feel like I miss a lot of questions on my blog and Instagram 
so I think this will be a fun way to connect with you guys :) 

Can't wait to see what you guys would like to know! 

20 comments :

Living Out of Wedlock said...

I would love to know how many times a week did you work out to get back in shape after baby?

Anonymous said...

Hi! I remember reading somewhere you were sealed. If you are Mormon, do you follow the Church's view on clothing?

Anonymous said...

What do you/did you do for work?

Anonymous said...

What do you use to edit your videos?

Anonymous said...

What made you want to start blogging?

Anonymous said...

If you had to have another name (besides Natalie), what would it be?

Anonymous said...

Could you do a hair tutorial? Your hair always looks so awesome!

Anonymous said...

How long are you waiting to have baby #2?

Val @ Chicken Scratch. said...

hobbies & interests!!!!!
AND I'm always wanting to know how other mamas make it all work. Cleaning, being a wife, and a mom, working-if they work, cooking…you get the idea. Just general thoughts on that. I always feel like I sort of have a handle on this but I love how other manage it all to give me ideas and tips.

Taylor said...

Since you live in utah, were both you and your husband born and raised as mormons? How big of a role does religion play in your life?

Anonymous said...

What kind of music do you like? Favorites?

Anonymous said...

Tell us more about your interior decorating. What are some of your favorite pieces? Where do you get inspiration? What’s important when decorating your home (appearance, functionality, etc.).
Oh…and when is baby #2 coming? :)

Anonymous said...

Id like to know who takes all of your pictures! Especially the ones where you and copeland are out on the town and just casually enjoying life!

Anonymous said...

Opinion on sex before marriage?

Anonymous said...

How are you able to work it out so you can be a stay at home wife & now wife & mother? I plan on doing the same & am receiving some backlash from people, some including his fam.

Anonymous said...

How do you keep your marriage spicy? Any tips?

Jennifer Sabino said...

Tell us about your wedding & everything leading up to it! & of course where you went for your honeymoon!

-Jennifer
Www.jennifersblogbook.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your husband is a student and you always seem to have the nicest things that I know are expensive. How can you afford all these nice things!?

Anonymous said...

Do you endorse clothing companies for any compensation? Who is the photographer behind the blog & what type of camera/lens does he/she use?

Anonymous said...

Where's the vid girl?