The Perfect Fake Tan at Home || Video Tutorial


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 

1. Shave! I personally shave pretty much my whole body. 
Legs, arms, tummy, pretty much the whole shabang :)

2. Exfoliate. 
I use this exfoiliator and a loofah and I go to town getting rid of the dead skin and smooth everything out. 

This is probably the greatest thing ever invented in the history of faux tans! 
I use the St. Tropez one but I think Ulta has their own brand that I'm sure is the exact same. 

4. St. Moriz Tanning Mousse. Ah-mazing!
If you are worried about streaking, I'd recommend getting the St. Tropez mousse, found here
It is less likely to streak as it does not dry as quickly :)

I was a little skeptical at first, I mean I feel you get what you pay for.
And I thought how good could a $13 bottle of tanner be?
But I was blown away with this product! 
I just purchased my second bottle of this self tanner.
It is such a great product you guys!  




I also made this quick video on how to apply this self tanner.
Enjoy!


7 comments :

Kelly Linn Feller said...

Great tutorial! Have you tried Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer? It builds great color subtly for those of you who are afraid of self tanner!

XO Kelly
www.dettecakes.com

Natasha Red said...

Hey Natalie! I can't remember how I first found your blog but I finally just looked around and I love your stories, your vulnerability to share your post partum health goals and your sweet family. We seem to have a lot in common! I just watched your tutorial and noticed your necklace. I've been searching everywhere for one that I like for my daughters initials. Where did you find it? Thanks :)

Meagan said...

This is a great tutorial! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

whaaaaat, you shave your arms and tummy?? Doesn't that itch like CRAZY growing back in? Upkeep must be a pain...

// said...

Yes! I started shaving my arms & tummy in high school :) I actually only shave them about once every couple months. I have extremely thin and light hair so when it grows back you can hardly see it! But no, it has never itched before.

// said...

Natasha- The necklace is from a boutique called Soel in Provo, Utah. But they sell them on Etsy.com just search "gold disc intial neckalce" :) hope that helps! The chain I'm wearing is a 16.5 inch chain!

Stefanie Green said...

Hey Natalie! I am super excited to try this product :) but I was wondering what product (if any) do you use for your face?