Stripes + Denim || Mommy & Me Style




jeans / top - similar / belt 
fedora / bodysuit - similar / shorts - similar

I am such a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl.
Especially since becoming a mom, a good pair of jeans is a must have! 
Jeans are one of the items I splurge on, because for me, a flattering 
and well made pair of jeans will last quite a while, so they are worth the money :)

I've heard such amazing things about Hudson Jeans  
and so I decided to bite the bullet and purchase a pair a while ago. 
I just recently purchased another pair because I'm so in love with these jeans!

They are the most flattering, not to mention most comfortable, pair of jeans in my closet!
The chic and classic back pocket details are my favorite!

Since buying my first pair over 4 years ago and still wearing them at least once a week, 
I knew the quality of these was well worth the price. 


ALSO, did you know Hudson makes baby jeans!? 
I'm dying and must get some asap!
I'm so loving these straight leg baby boy pair!

What brands of jeans do you love?!
I'm always on the lookout for a great pair!  



7 comments :

Kate Fischer said...

I love Hudson's! Can't wait to get in mine again! Tempted to buy the maternity pair!

Jessica said...

I love my Hudsons! I cannot wait to be able to wear mine again. I've been lucky enough to wear them most of my pregnancy with a belly band. But at 9 months preggo, it's not happening anymore!

Wife of a Wounded Soldier said...

7 for all mankind are my go-to jeans. They are pricey but so worth it.

Val @ Chicken Scratch. said...

Love hudsons!!!! My very favorite are joes though!!! Def. worth the investment on both brands! PS. totally happy to see some bootcut/flares on a blog. I'm sorta getting sick of skinny jeans. Am I all alone on that feeling??!?!?!? You are seriously the most gorgeous mama.

dani gregory said...

Absolutely love this look! In love with your sandals, where are they from?

AJF said...

How tall are you? Just curious! I'm 5'3" so would assume the petite would be the way to go!

Divas Pink said...

Yes jeans are a must. You two look too adorable together. As a Latina woman I need stretch in my life lol.