Fitness Favorites || Motivation


In honor of launching my Fitnesss Instagram page and new Fitness tab I decided to share my favorite workout items that get me excited about working out. I hope these fun things will motivate & inspire you as well!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       It's hard to really be motivated to work out right? Or maybe that's just me ;) But having some new workout clothes always helps get me excited to hit the gym! Whether it's an entirely new outfit or just a new sports bra or cute water bottle. It gets you excited to wear or use something new and helps with the whole motivation thing ;)                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Something else that motivates me to workout is grocery shopping. Googling healthy recipes and then shopping for and preparing from scratch or semi-scratch meals is a huge motivator for me. Seeing the healthy new foods in the fridge makes me excited about getting into shape and feeding my body yummy good nutrient rich foods instead of greasy, fried and fattening foods. For me, I really want Copeland to grow up watching his mama cook and prepare healthy meals through out the day. I want to teach him which foods to eat and how they help nourish and fuel our bodies for the long haul. Yes, we totally ordered the most delicious pizza ever the other night and it was amazing. But I don't want that to be the norm. It's okay once in a while, but not every night. You know?

Music is also a HUGE motivator. This morning while Copeland and I went running, 
I turned up a new playlist I created and I was singing while we were running and 
Copeland LOVED it! He was babbling right along with me.   

Today officially marks my first day on my 40 day program that my trainer 
has created for me. I'm nervous, excited, scared and a bit overwhelmed. 
Having a little guy who is my number one priority makes this even harder. 
Meal prepping is going to be my best friend for the next 40 days. 
But I really feel that working out and sticking with this program, by the end of it all, 
I'm hoping to have more energy and a more positive outlook on myself. 

Well I'm off to cook up some chicken and sweet potatoes!  

What gets you motivated to work out?
Or what keeps you motivated to continue working out?
           






4 comments :

Meagan said...

Hi! Just read your fitness tab and started following your fitness account on IG - Good luck, you look great and you'll do so well! I find a lot of motivation from following others and watching both theirs and my own progress. :)

Kate Fischer said...

Good luck mama! You already look amazing your going to be even more of a babe! And I agree music is huge in working out!

Michelle Irons said...

Totally agree with you! New workout clothes, especially shoes, make me so excited to try out. I love trying new recipes and love knowing that we are fueling our bodies with good nutrition. Makes that yummy pizza and glass of wine on the weekend not feel guilty. Love your blog!!!

superhumanradio said...

I can get motivated to lose weight with a new work out clothes and an iPod Workout Playlist for Exercise Motivation.Thank you for publishing this blog.This is really useful.