|| What's In My Beauty Bag ||



I finally bought a new makeup bag you guys. 
You should have seen my old one. 
I've probably had it since high school and it was filthy and I actually stopped 
using it a while ago because I was so embarrassed of how gross it was haha. 
I think it's shoved underneath my bed somewhere! Oops. 

Anyway, I'm loving this one from Forever21 for only $6! 
And now I have a cute place to keep all my spring time 
essentials instead of just shoving them in my diaper bag as I'm running out the door. 

So let's get right into my essentials that I carry on hand with me when I'm out and about! 

1. NYX Blotting Powder. This is definitely a must have for anytime, but especially summer when it's hot outside! It's so great for anyone with oil prone skin, like me. It keeps your skin matte and drys up any oily spots on your face. It also gives you a great airbrushed look. 

2. Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I LOVE this bronzer! It is so natural looking and not orange like some bronzing powders can be. It is well worth the price. 

3. Loreal Voluminous Mascara Waterproof. The only mascara I use is this one. Well the regular one with the curved brush, but for spring and summer it's nice to keep waterproof mascara on hand. You never know when you're gonna go to the pool :) 

4. Ecotools Powder Brush. I'm kinda obsessed with these brushes! Not only are they a great price but they are seriously amazing and so soft! I have all of the brushes in the collection and they are all so great! 

5. Maybelline Whisper Lipstick in Petal Rebel. Okay, I'm pretty obsessed with this too. The pink is the perfect shade! It's bright, happy and so summery :) 

6. EOS Chapstick. Let's be honest, you always have to keep some Chapstick on hand, especially during the summer. I love this one and just regular Chapstick brand as well! 

1 comment :

Angie said...

Great post! I am in desperate need of some new & updated beauty supplies! I just found your blog and LOVE it! I'm looking forward to following along :)