Ruffles + Flowers






Printed Maxi Skirt || Forever21 (not sold online) But I love these ones 1 // 2 //  // 4
Ruffle Cap Sleeve Top || Forever21 Clearance || Similar 1 // 2 //  // 4

:Copeland:
Black Top || American Apparel 
Grey Shorts || Calvin Klein 
BB Flat Brim Hat || H&M in stores
Bibdana || As Darling Does


This weekend was so great!

Josh had his last finals this past week and Saturday was the first  
day, in a long time, that we actually got to go do something together
as a family. During school, our weekends consist of Josh studying 
almost all day, so this was such a treat! 

We took the train up to City Creek, got lunch, dessert and walked around Temple Square as well! Copeland loved people watching and being out in the fresh air!


                   ,       

We also were able to go to my old job this weekend to get some 
wood for some master bedroom DIY's; an upholsetered headboard 
and a couple of nightstands! 
(We've been married for 5 years and have never owned nightstands!)
It was so fun seeing all my co-workers!
I loved working at this home improvement store. 
Probably one of my favorite jobs I've had :)

It was definitely the best weekend!

OH! In cased you missed it or are not following TheBestGiftOfLife.com
you must! I recently did and interview with them which can be found here 
http://thebestgiftoflife.com/inspiring-mum-natalie/
There are some other amazing and inspiring moms on there as well!!!




4 comments :

Kelly Linn Feller said...

Love your interview for inspiring mums. You have such a cute family!

www.dettecakes.blogspot.com

Brigid Mills said...

I found your blog last week and have been binge reading ever since! Copeland is a cutie!
I am a nursing mama to a 4 month old baby girl. Any tips on nursing friendly but fashionable outfit ideas? I live in Florida and it is already 80+ most days and I am running out of outfit choices.

// said...

@ Kelly, thank you so much!!!!

@ Brigid, thank you! I have also had a hard time with outfits that are nursing friendly. My best advice is invest in a couple lace bralets. They are super comfy and there are a ton of cute color options out there! I got a couple from Target that I love! I will try to think of some more friendly outfits and maybe get a post up about it :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I stumbled upon your blog last week and I just love it. Your family is so adorable & you are gorgeous. :) I love reading your posts and you have inspired me to start exercising regularly & eating healthier snacks. (I've been meaning to for a while now, just needed motivation). Thank you!! XO

Meagan