Copeland's Easter Basket


Oh my! 
It's almost one of my most favorite holidays... 
Easter!

I love Easter! 
The Pastel Colors 
The Food
 Easter Dresses
 Family 
and most of all the Reason Why We Celebrate Easter. 
I just love everything about this amazing holiday! 

And now that we have our little dude
I cannot wait to play Easter bunny and have already made up 
little mans Easter basket.
Don't worry, the colorful popcorn is for mama :)

So What's Inside? 

|| Of course a pair of baby moccasins c/o Freshly Picked ||

|| This adorable green Baby Bear Shaker/Teether ||

|| And I was going to put in This Bunny Board Book 
but love This bear book so much with the bear shaker! ||

|| Some colorful and yummy popcorn (for mama and daddy) ||

|| And some Easter eggs filled with Organic Puffs ||

I wanted to keep it simple.
Copeland LOVES books and putting things in his mouth 
so that's what I went with :)

 

Yay! 
I can't wait to spend the day with our families 
and you better believe I already have Copeland's Easter outfit 
topped off with the most adorable little fedora :) 





1 comment :

Jaimie said...

So cute!! Holidays are so much more fun when you have kids!!! :)