Sheer Pink


Vacation was a dream, as it always is. 






Lace Shorts: Similar here and here
Tiered White Tank: Similar here and here
Kimono: Similar herehere and here
Statement Necklace: Here


I have been dying for some sunshine and a good excuse to 
wear my summer clothes ever since we got back from California. 

So going to Las Vegas was so amazing since it was almost 80 degrees everyday!

-------------------------------------------------

This was probably my most favorite outfit. 
It was cool, breezy and just so comfy for the warm evenings by the pool. 

My husband bought me this sheer pink kimono down in Huntington beach and I'm obsessed!
It's also so cute as a swimsuit cover-up :)

I paired it with some comfy lace shorts, flowy white tank and a white statement necklace. 

3 comments :

Michelle Irons said...

SO cute! I love this outfit. The PERFECT poolside/vacation outfit!

Hayley Iskra said...

Love the outfit!!! You give me motivation to get back to exercising and eating better!!!

Hayley

Jessi @ Jessi's Design said...

You look fabulous!! Love this!!