March 20, 2014

Happy first day of Spring!!! 

Today was so beautiful outside that I had to put on my favorite dress from Bohme
and get some pictures of me and my little guy!

I cannot even tell you how obsessed I am with this dress.

The sleeves. The fabric. The breezy-ness of it all. 
It is the perfect bohemian summertime dress. 
Not the mention, the gorgeous blue embroidery is to die for!

Click Here to get yours and make sure to 
follow Bohme on Instagram for amazing flash sales and deals! 

Everything they sell is perfection :)

















What I Wore
Embroidered V-Neck Dress c/o: Bohme
Bracelts: Bohme (last season)
Shoes: Target (last season)

Copeland
Chambray Shirt: H&M in stores
Ivory Leggings: Baby Gap



1 comment :

Cindy @ Cinsarah said...

Love these! You are stunning and your babe is SO CUTE! Will have to check out Bohme for sure! :)