Fit Food Friday



I hope you guys like this new series I'm going to try for a little bit :) 

|| Fit Food Friday ||

Every Friday, I will post my most favorite fit breakfast, lunch or dinner recipe 
that I made during the past week! No bland food here! Just yummy, tried and true recipes!

I hope you all will get inspired to try healthy food and create 
some yummy and healthy foods next week :) 

Today's fit food is this yummy BLT with a side of avocado I made for lunch :) 
Not super creative, but super yummy!  

Approx. 500 calories and 22 grams of protein 💪
- 4 strips of bacon 
- 3 slices of a roma tomato 
- romaine lettuce
- multigrain (with flax seed) bread
- mustard instead of mayo! 
I also cut up an avocado for the side

So yummy and very filling!
What was your favorite meal you had this past week? 
I'm always looking for new ideas! 

1 comment :

A Momma in Training said...

Looks yummy! I am trying to lose the baby weight so this helps, thanks for posting!